There are a few reasons why your Flum disposable vape might be blinking.
- The battery is dead. If your vape device has been used for a long time, the battery may have simply run out of power. This is the most common reason for a blinking light.
- The device is overheating. If you've been taking long, continuous puffs, the device may be overheating. This can cause the light to blink.
- There is an issue with the coil: A blinking light on a disposable vape could also indicate an issue with the coil. If the coil is damaged or has burned out, the device may blink to warn you of the problem.
- There's a problem with the device. If the light is blinking and you're not sure why, it's possible that there's a problem with the device itself. In this case, you'll need to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Flum Vape is blinking, the first thing you should do is try to take a shorter puff. If the light still blinks, try letting the device cool down for a few minutes. If the light is still blinking after that, it's likely that there's a problem with the device and you'll need to contact the manufacturer.
Here are some tips to help prevent your Flum disposable vape from blinking:
- Don't take long, continuous puffs. The longer you puff, the more likely the device is to overheat.
- Let the device cool down between puffs. This will help prevent the device from overheating.
- Don't use the device if it's damaged. If the device is damaged, it's more likely to overheat and blink. Try to avoid using the device if this is the case.
- Keep the device clean. A dirty device is more likely to overheat and blink.
By following these tips, you can help prevent your Flum disposable vape from blinking.